Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Shine Jesus Shine Meaning

This song is being loved by many people, including myself. It is a powerful and magical heart felt prayer that will stay in your mind forever. This is also the reason that’s why people can’t help themselves loving the song.
Shine Jesus Shine is a modern- era hymn style of worship involves joyful congregational worship songs , written by Graham Kendrick in 1987. According to the editor- in Chief of the Catholic Herald, Mr. Damian Thomson , Shine Jesus Shine - "is the most loated of all happy clappy hyms”
Last January 19 2015, The Students of Mary Immaculate Parish School Sang this Song for the Departure of our Pope Francis from the Philippines.
The First stanza of the song, is the same what the gospel of John 8 says ” Jesus is the light of the world who sets us free by the truth .
“Lord, the light of your love is shining
In the midst of the darkness, shining
Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us
Set us free by the truth you now bring us
Shine on me, shine on me”
The third stanza also the same on the other bible theme, “Jesus as light in our darkness” it reflects from John, Acts, Romans, Corinthians.
“Lord, I come to your awesome presence
From the shadows into your radiance
By the blood I may enter your brightness
Search me, try me, consume all my darkness
Shine on me, shine on me”
The last stanza reflected in our lives, and how Christ’s light it up,
“As we gaze on your kingly brightness
So our faces display your likeness
Ever changing from glory to glory
Mirrored here may our lives tell your story
Shine on me, shine on me”
Shine Jesus Shine is a triumphant melody and Christ centered words, wherein the song give us a way of making treasures from time to time in our mind. This song keeps us that Jesus Still Shining by the hope filled words through this song and His Love is Always Shining .
2 Corinthians 4:6 – “For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.”

No comments:

Post a Comment